We want to thank all of you for your loyalty and patience at this time and over the years.
Kennedy’s is a community and as such we strive to support each other.
Welcome back everyone!
We are asking that if you have had symptoms of Covid 19, please self isolate at home for 10 days as per the CDC and PHO guidelines . Our employees will be following the same guidelines and reporting to management if any symptoms or issues arise.
Symptoms include fever, chills, new or worsening cough, shortness of breath, sore throat and new muscle aches or headaches.
If you have arrived back into Canada in the last 14 days, please self isolate and visit us after your isolation period.
Vaccination Passports, and photo ID are required for anyone to gain entry into the Pub (including the Patio).
Masks are still mandatory when standing and moving around the pub for all attendees (staff, patrons, and entertainers).
Limits on seating:
• Patrons must be able to maintain 2 meters from one another (unless they are in the same party), and from staff.
• Patrons must be seated in a way that:
• There are 2 meters between the patrons seated at the same table, unless they are in the same party.
• There are 2 meters between the patrons seated at one table and the patrons seated at another table, unless they are in the same party.
• There must be no more than 6 patrons seated at a table.
• Patrons seated at a counter must be seated so that they can maintain 2 meters from other patrons unless they are in the same party. The same rules apply if patrons are standing at a counter or table.
Staff have been trained on the usage and cleaning of all areas. They will be leaving appropriate space between each other and customers. Please be respectful of social distancing. While we all may want to hug our favorite waitress, that may have to wait for a while.
Plexiglass has been put in place and while these may seem like barriers, they are in place to protect everyone. We can still see and hear each other while keeping social distancing in mind.
Condiments and other extras have been removed from the tables and are available as single use upon request. Employees will have as little contact as possible with your table and dishes. Please be respectful and do not share items on your table.
Cleaning is of the utmost concern. All surfaces and equipment will be wiped down and sanitized after each party leaves. There are laminated instruction cards one every table that can be flipped over when you are done with your table (the back side reads: "This Table Is Waiting To Be Sanitized For Your Health. Please Wait To Be Seated").
Please ensure that you read and follow all procedures that we have put in place, again for the safety of all concerned.
Please ensure distancing is followed even while out on the patio.
Be kind to everyone you meet, remember we are all in this together and everyone is having a different experience.
Staff have the right to refuse service at any time but in particular if they feel someone is exhibiting symptoms of Covid 19.
Do not move tables or chairs around. They are placed in accordance with the regulations as issued. We want to remain open in order to serve you. We would miss all your smiling faces.